These days, when you want to sell something quickly, you do it online. The same is true for real estate. In fact, the online market continues to be one of the hottest and most competitive markets each year. What’s more, there do not appear to be any signs of this slowing down. Rather, more and more people are using the internet to sell their house in Eugene quickly.
Sell Your Home!
So if you’ve been looking to leverage the internet to make a quick sale on your house in Eugene, you’ll want to keep reading as we go over some specific strategies you can use to increase your chances in one of the most competitive real estate markets there is.
Looking to sell your Eugene house on the internet but not sure how to go about it or afraid you may get scammed? It’s best to talk things over with a qualified professional. If you are a homeowner in Eugene and you want to discuss your questions or concerns about selling your house online, then give Cornerstone Properties a call at (541) 632-4351 or fill out the form at the bottom of the page. We’re here to help homeowners just like you in Eugene, so go ahead and give us a call today.
Basic Strategies for Selling Your Eugene House Online
Here are some tips to get you started when selling your house online:
- Look into a Premium Listing Service. When you are looking at homes online, there are always a select few homes that show up at the top of the list. Their owners or the agents listing them paid to have them featured. This is an added cost, but it gets your house in front of so many more eyes and does it repeatedly that it can be a great tool to generate interest in a hurry when you need it.
- Find Out Where Buyers Are and Go There. Ultimately, you’ll need to make sure your house is listed where people who buy homes in your area are looking. So do a search on houses for sale in your area and see what sites come up advertising properties. Start with these and continue to do research to find out where houses are moving.
- Make Sure to Have Awesome Photos. Look, if a picture is worth a thousand words, in real estate, it’s worth more like 10,000. Great photos can do more for you to stand out than anything else about your online presence. Don’t skimp on this. Make sure to prepare your home for the pictures as well – get rid of clutter, arrange things tastefully, do your best to make it look inviting. This is key.
- Consider Building a Specific Website for Your Property. You can do the online version of FSBO – build your own website. It doesn’t cost much to have a website professional built or hosted and optimized with SEO. This can be a great way to really stand out in the mind of a potential buyer.
- Include an Accurate Description of the Property. You’ll want to give buyers an accurate idea of the property. This means you should include any issues with the property as well as any fixes or updates you’ve made recently that may make it more attractive to potential buyers.
- Choose Your Wording Carefully. One thing homeowners don’t realize is how all the listings start to look the same to buyers as they go through them. So look at some listings for similar homes in your area use language to stand out. Don’t phone this part, use it to differentiate.
- Use Data. There are all kinds of valuable data out there. Get a broker or real estate agent to help you get ahold of reliable data on sold comps and other issues affecting the local market and value of your home. Pricing competitively is a key to standing out online.
Looking to sell a house that you own in Eugene on the internet? We can answer questions, offer insight, and more. Call Cornerstone Properties at phone] or fill out the form at the bottom of this page if you need to sell your home.