Buy My House in Eugene Oregon For Cash: Two Questions You Should Ask Yourself
Do you own a home in Eugene, Oregon that you need to sell quickly for cash? When it comes to finding the right cash buyer for your home, you need to ask yourself two questions:
- Are you selling your house because it’s about to be foreclosed on?
- Are you selling your house simply because it’s an unwanted property you no longer want to deal with?
If you answer yes to either of these questions, selling your house for cash in Eugene may be simpler than you think, and it might be a better deal than pursuing a traditional listing through the MLS with a licensed real estate agent, depending on your circumstances.
If your house is being foreclosed on, selling your house to a cash buyer who can get you the cash in as little as a week or two can help you save your credit score. This will help you in many ways on down the line if you want to apply for a loan or buy another house. Remember, foreclosure means eviction and a destroyed credit score. Selling for cash to a reputable property investor in the Eugene area who can have you cash in hand in as little as a week or two is a far better option.
If your property is rundown, has tenants who won’t leave, is in disrepair, or is even uninhabitable, the costs and time associated with getting it into the condition where you could sell it on the MLS may be out of the question. Studying the current market conditions in your part of Eugene is a great way to find out if it’s worth the time and effort to try to sell your house through the traditional route. In reality, you may save all kinds of time and hassle by selling for cash to an investor without taking as large as a hit as you may think in terms of profit.
Make a Plan to Sell You Eugene, Oregon House for Cash
If you are going to find someone who can and will pay you a fair price in cash for your Eugene home, you need a plan. If you have a real estate agent, they should help you with this plan by providing you with resources like property value reports for your area. What’s more, talk with your lender about your situation, they may work with you to help you avoid the process of a foreclosure.
Your plan will be based on your needs:
- How fast do you need to sell your property?
- How much do you need to sell it for?
The bottom line is the more time you have, the more options that are open to you. For this reason, you should start looking at your options as soon as your mortgage enters pre-foreclosure. Don’t wait, this can limit your options severely.
If you have less than two months, you really don’t have time to list your home with a real estate agent on the MLS. Your best bet in this situation is to work with a property investment firm like Cornerstone Properties who will make a fair offer in cash for your home in Eugene, Oregon and the surrounding areas.
When it comes to how much you need to sell it for, ask yourself if you can afford the time and costs associated with listing it on the MLS so you can get top dollar for it. However, if you are limited on time or resources, you may find your best bet it to forgo the traditional route and simply sell it quickly for cash to a reputable property investment firm like Cornerstone.
Keep in mind that you have to pay fees, commissions, and any associated bills, costs, and taxes owed on the property while it sits on the market. The longer it takes to sell, the more work it will take and the lower your net profit drops.
Your Options for Selling Your Home in Eugene
Once you know how quickly you need to sell and how much money you need to get out of the property, you’ll be able to decide on the best way to sell your property. For you, this may be:
- Using a real estate agent and listing your property on the MLS. If you want top dollar and can afford 3-6 months waiting, this is your best bet. It will almost always get you the most money for your property. However, not everyone has the time or money it costs to pursue this method.
- Sell to a local investor for cash. For those in Eugene who need to sell their house for cash in a hurry, Cornerstone Properties is a reputable property investment firm who will pay you a fair price in cash for your property. We can get you cash in hand in as little as seven days. So call us or fill out the form on this site today.
- Sell your home on your own: If you can wait to sell your property, but want to avoid the fees and costs associated with using a real estate, you can sell your home on your own as a FSBO. This can be a good option in some areas of town, but if you live somewhere that doesn’t get a lot of foot traffic, getting the word out about your property can be problematic.
- Talking to your bank. Just because you are underwater and nearing foreclosure doesn’t mean your bank won’t work with you. Be honest and communicative with your bank and ask what they can do to work with you. You may be surprised by the options you have.
We can help you strategize how to sell your Eugene Oregon house fast. Give us a call at (541) 214-2818 for help selling your house fast, or fill out our form to see if your property qualifies for a fast-fair all cash offer.
There are several reasons why you may be thinking “buy my Eugene Oregon house for cash – please let it be that simple” (and it can be). Regardless of your reasons, you need to prepare your house for sale just as you would any other product. A thoughtful preparation WILL turn your home into an attractive option for buyers. Doing it this way, you can sell your house fast and get top dollars.